A PERSON SHOULD TRAVEL ALONE OR WITH SOMEONE?WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

The dynamics of travelling have been changed rampantly over the year. Nowadays,tourism is increasing at wild pace. In relation to this, every individual has penchant of travelling. It is always a clash of argument that whether travelling should be done alone or with someone. In my perception, travelling must be done with near and dear ones.

To begin with,it has been seen that tourism is gradually increasing year by year. Tourism and travelling go hand in hand.Travelling could be done for the leisure, business or for the recreational purpose. In today's scenario,people move from place to place more rampantly as compared to the past. This trend is attributed due to numerous factors such as availability of amenities, certain amount of penny in pocket and the great deals available in the market. Moreover,one must travel with the near and the dear ones or with the cronies. Travelling with the love ones provide peace of mind. One could replete the serene and beauty of the nature,if there is some companion. The facts and figures show that foreign travel has inclined drastically. The company of some dear one is crucial because it provides sense of satisfaction and security. An individual could fetch the most elegant and enormous memories with some loved one. The enjoyment of the trip becomes multiplied. Happiness seems no value if there is no one to share with.

Moving further,travelling could be done for the business purpose as well. Over the years, numerous multinationals give an opportunity to an individual to travel abroad along with the person of his/her own choice. One should not avoid such immense and magnificent offer. He/she must take his/her loved ones with hi,self/herself. Travelling with someone has add charm, one could laugh, play,weep,talk,enjoy,relish etcetera which one could not get by travelling alone. One could act like a bird of passage because he/she knows that their is someone to look after. So explore and ponder with the loved ones and feel loved.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that travel must be done with the friends or the families. One must share the most beautiful experience of life with some close person.

tourism is increasing at wild pace.
tourism is increasing at a wild pace.

if there is some companion.
if there are some companions.