We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in
businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in the future?Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspiciou

businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes.

What things will they be used for in the future?

Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?

Computers have become most trusted device for human beings in various areas of applications such as day to day business, medicine, forensic and aircraft industry for instance. I would agree that dependence on computers is a better option, based on the relevance.

Since the evolution of computers dated early 60’s the areas of application has been increased on revolutionary basis. For instance early generation computers were used for performing mathematical calculations, and gradually thereafter advancements in the computing and hardware fields led to development of much more advanced computers termed as super computers.

These state of the art, computers are employed in various areas of application, for instance, in weather prediction, artificial intelligence field to arrive at logical solutions which consume predominant amount of time while executed by human beings.

Sufficient amount of relevance on usage of computers, would yield better results in aspects of human comfort and predicting ahead of the natural calamities which help the mankind to prepare for the worst things to happen.

In conclusion, usage of computers for the betterment of mankind would definitely have much benefits when exercised with great caution. And the dependence on them is a great benefit to the mankind.