Women and men are commonly seen as having different strengths and weaknesses. Is it right to exclude males and females from certain profession because of their gender?

It is certainly true that women have different personality than men. Some people say that men and women are suitable in a certain kinds of job. However, others defend that gender should not consider to be a qualification for getting a job.

On one hand, no one can argue that some professions require especially male or females. Gender characterizes has been related to a type of work since in a society for a long time. Conventional idea still does not accept women to work in professional jobs because men can perform better and more productive. For example, a surgeon, if women work as a surgeon, it may a difficult work for them because they will lose control and cannot make an urgent decision during an operation. Moreover, most women are more likely smooth, patient and nurturing which might fit better to work in a child care center or a nurseries center.

On the other hand, it may not always right for gender issue. This is because, in the modern world, no one really cares about gender anymore. The individual’s potential and specific skills are more important for getting a job. Individuals should have a right to pursue in any lines of work that they want. For example, many western organizations do not exclude individuals with gender issue anymore and both men and women have same rights to work in different types of job, if they have all qualifications and be able to work.

From my perspective, I disagree with this statement because it is not fair to discriminate others with gender issue. In modern world, the sex discrimination should not be concerned in anymore, women and men are equally and work in all fields. Hopefully, if we can change this attitude, it will bring benefits to both sex and we will live in a world without sex discrimination.

gender should not consider to be a qualification for getting a job.
gender should not be considered as a qualification for getting a job.

it may a difficult work
it may be a difficult work

it may not always right
it may be not always right