Women should give up their jobs and go back to their traditional roles of home maker in order to reduce world’s unemployment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that to overcome worldwide unemployment hurdle, women should stick with their home making role instead of taking outside jobs. However, I am totally against this opinion because in today’s world of women empowerment, they deserve equal chances as men.

First, in the society there is no room for discrimination which is based on cast, gender or nationality. Every human should have equal opportunities and equal protection before laws. As a strongest creature on the earth, we do not have right to enforce women to do only specific role. For example, it is really unfortunate ...

Sentence: As a strongest creature on the earth, we do not have right to enforce women to do only specific role.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and strongest