The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged ones Do you agree

It is a curious fact that traffic accidents cause relatively higher number of death in the current era. The proper method to decrease the number of traffic accidents is to raise age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged ones. I strongly accept the statement.

Admittedly, carelessness and overspeed causes extremely large number of accidents. Pedestrians are hit by the vehicle due to the carelessness of the drivers. To exemplify; school children are protected by the board which is placed infront of all the schools. The main quote is to reduce the speed for a specific part. Moreover, another overwhelming and plighting factor is sleepy while driving. Good health, adequate sleep, and pursue the rules, cause distinctive fickle in the field of transportation.

However, age limit is the substantial factor in this situation. There is one important quote in English that 'experiences make man perfect'. Children are shouldn't be supported to drive. Derogation plays a counterpart in the succession of accident. For example; a research project done by postgraduate students in Mumbai found that large number of accidents happened in their first drive of getting vehicle for the people. It clearly represents that, the age limit is one of the important factor.

Moreover, reduced eyesight in old age people can induce accidents. Alteration in the brain activity and sudden deterioration of health may affects the driving capacity. So necessary and predominant action to be taken by the government of each country to reduce the accidents.

To sum up, legal and nonlethal rules can create a wonderful change. Prompt decision are the satisfactory make over which prohibit accident and provide solace to the people. Critical decision making is important and play a seductive role in reducing the accidents. So, the main feature is to make a change in age limits.

Essays by the user:

Children are shouldn't be supported to drive
Children are not be supported to drive

one of the important factor.
one of the important factors.

Sentence: Alteration in the brain activity and sudden deterioration of health may affects the driving capacity.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and affects

So necessary and predominant action to be taken by the government of each country to reduce the accidents.
So necessary and predominant actions need to be taken by the government of each country to reduce the accidents.

Sentence: To exemplify; school children are protected by the board which is placed infront of all the schools.
Error: infront Suggestion: No alternate word

---------------------