Childhood obesity is becoming a serious problem in many countries Explain the main causes and effects of this problem and suggest some possible solutions

Childhood obesity is becoming a serious problem in many countries. Explain the main causes and effects of this problem, and suggest some possible solutions.

there are a number of reasons for childhood obesity. The first reasons is freshment and fast food. this is the main causes of obesity because it is unhealthy for the children. these kind of food not only make the kids fat, but also diseases related to obesity such as diabetes,.. Another reason is the changing lifestyle in globally. these advancement in technology comes at a greater impact on the health due to lack of laziness and reduced physical activity in everywhere. Nowadays, they prefer sitting at home and playing video games rather than going out with their family or friends.
I have some several actions that could be taken to mitigate the problem mentioned above. Firstly, I think parents must be strictly and teach their son. For example, we can consult them not to eat so much unbalanced meat like potato-fried, coke, chickens,.. Secondly, they should always exercise or play sports to burn excess after the meal.
In conclusion, there are various factors leading to childhood obesity and measures can be implemented to tackle this issue.