Children learn best by observing behavior of adults and copying it To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Children learn best by observing behavior of adults and copying it. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Children acquire knowledge by watching adults’ behaviour and copying it is a questionable one. There is a commonly held belief that this is the most efficient for the children to learn. Some people say that sometimes adults or parents can not be good role-models for children. I agree with this opinion to some extent and in this essay, I will support my opinion with examples.

The behaviors of the adults play a significant role in changing children’s interest, action and character. When the baby is born the first and the nearest adults are his/her parents. Then this baby starts his learning by observing and replicating adults’ talks and movements.
In addition to children growth, teachers and parents will impact them a lot more such as logical thinking, making future plans, cooperation with others.

A child learns more for only paying attention to what others are doing or copying them. For instance, many boys learn playing football, computer games, future career such kind of things by following his father. Say for another example a boy sees his father watching TV all the time, he would prefer to do all these activities.

By watching adults and copying their actions are a big way but that is not the best way all the time for a child. It may be true for his certain age. After very offspring periods adults’ roles decline. Then he finds peers and his life may be regulated in large scale by the influence of them with bad ways.

To sum up, it is an irrefutable point that children should not copy adults’ some actions which can have a devastating impact on their future life. Personally, I totally agree with this idea.