Computers are becoming an essential parts of school lessons Discuss the advantages and disadvantages and give your own opinion

Computers are becoming an essential parts of school lessons.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages and give your own opinion.

These days, it could not be denied the importance of computers in modernization life. It is becoming more common that people can not work well without them. Especially, in education field, computers also help teachers and students be more effective in teaching and learning. However, there are still some drawbacks of computers existed. In this essay, I will discuss some pros and cons of it and give examples.
On the first hand, students nowadays tend to be fed up with traditional text books or lessons. They are not focus on the lessons at all that leads to the result of the final examinations are not good. To tackle this problem, teachers applied technology like making lessons as a presentation with many effects in combination with sounds that make students be more attractive and curious. In addition, with a computer accessed to internet, sometimes teacher can show students the videos to illustrate what is being said that could help students to understand easier then keep it in mind longer.
Moreover, a computer allows teachers and students to stay in touch without meeting directly. For example, students still could have lessons at home with teachers by online learning platforms. This leaning manner not only saves time for both teachers and students but also help students always promptly have supports from teachers when they need.
Conversely, computers have their owns disadvantages that teachers and students should avoid. It is no doubt that computers are creating the dependence for students. For many, they absolutely believe that computers can do everything well for them. A good example of this would be finding information on the internet then copy – paste to complete homework instead of attempt to reading book and do it themselves. Gradually, they become lazy and totally rely on computers.
To sum up, although computers have some cons, in my opinion, the advantages are still outweigh so if we could handle the disadvantage as well as create a self discipline when using computer, that would optimize the benefits of computers