Developed countries have created many environmental problems in the World particularly in their contribution to global warming What can be done to reduce the dangers of global warming

Developed countries have created many environmental problems in the World, particularly in their contribution to global warming.
What can be done to reduce the dangers of global warming?

In the name of development and to fulfill luxurious requirements of their citizens, developed countries have produced many environment problems and mainly global warming. Today each and every nation is suffering from these problems and developed countries should take more responsibilities to overcome these problems so that we can make the world better for living.

The main cause of global warming is increasing carbon emission in the atmosphere. Most of the industries are not following environment protection guideline properly and because of inefficient machinery, they are emitting huge amount of carbon dioxide. Government of each nation has to implement environment protection guidelines, rules and regulations. Those who break these laws should be severally punished. Apart from this, governments can encourage citizens to avoid unnecessary use of the vehicles. So that not only we can save fuel but also can reduce global warming effect.
Moreover, trees are the best natural machinery. They have capability to convert carbon dioxide into life saving oxygen. Governments should encourage people to plant more and more trees. Governments should also impose some strict rules and regulations on tree cutting activities. Recycling products if possible can also help us to tackle these problems.

Apart from above solutions, I think that governments should have to focus more on public awareness. Using social media, televisions, radios and other advertisement mediums, we can make people awake on such a serious problem and its dangerous outcomes.

In conclusion, I think that developed countries should have to step up and have to take lead role to reduce global warming problem as they have better resources, finance and infrastructure. By joining hand together, we can defeat this problem and can make the world better for living.

not only we can save fuel but also can reduce global warming
we can not only save fuel but also reduce global warming

Using social media, televisions, radios and other advertisement mediums, we can make people ...
By using social media, televisions, radios and other advertisement mediums, we can make people ...

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'Government, they'.