Different people have different approaches to life Some prefer daily routines while others enjoy having new experiences Which category do you fall into and why

Different people have different approaches to life. Some prefer daily routines while others enjoy having new experiences. Which category do you fall into and why?

In this 4.0 era, people do everything to earn for a living but forget to live for themselves. Many people believe that all for their demands could be a peaceful life, a repeated thing to do day by day. However, some argue that life is a journey rather than a destination and for that reason being, they prefer exploring and gaining new experiences. From my personal cite of thoughts, I consider myself as an adventurous person and thereby looking forward to new challenges and up-comings.

To begin with, a person who prefers challenging is easy to succeed than the others since they are not afraid of anything and those are to do is trying their best even though they may get the failures. By this way, they can broaden their outlook on life and they do not feel like the day is repetitive. For example, Uncle Hồ went on a ferry to Paris to find a way to save the country and he was truly successful. If it is not for his braveness, the adventurous spirit, I believe that there will be no great victory in the Vietnam War.

On the other hand, people who prefer to have the same daily routines can have the feelings of safety and peace since a proper daily tasks will assist them in arranging their activities in the most sensible way. Moreover, they consider the fact for days only appear to be unchanging and tedious when they do not put energy and efforts into the certain things that they are do ing each day. Besides, doing the same things on every single day is also good for many people those who could be disorganized. However, if a person continues to do the same things for too long, he might do everthing as their habits and probably there will be no creativity which makes them cannot get the best out of life and also some people may do things on impulse, which, could reduce their work efficiency and productivity in the day.

To sum up, challenges and experiences are the key to make human’s life much more lively. Living quietly is good but if he wants to be successful, the two mentions above are mustable in order to gain the joy in life.