Families who send their children to private schools should not be required to pay taxes that support the state education system To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Families who send their children to private schools should not be required to pay taxes that support the state education system. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

There is a major issue that parents whose children attend to private schools should not need to allocate their share of money to pay tax for state schools. Personally, I completely disagree with this view.
There are variety of reasons why it would be wrong to reduce taxes for those who pay private education. Firstly, it can cause some difficulties in terms of calculation of exact amount of money that should be reduced for these families, and a lot of effort would be required to manage this complicated process. Secondly, we all have to pay certain amount of taxes for public services that we may not use . For example, there are some people who are fortunate enough not have to call police or fire brigade even once in their lives. However, they would not expect reduction in the amount of their taxes. Finally, providing that wealthy people are given a discount in their taxes because of sending their children to private schools, it may led to an increase in the amount of poor people’s taxes whose children study at public schools.
In my opinion, we all should contribute to state schools through taxes. If there is a high quality education system with equal opportunities for all young people. It can be beneficial for all members of society. Because this will result in well – educated workplace and in turn more productive and prosperous nation. Furthermore, parents of children in private schools can also get benefit from this in their own lives. For instance, every company owner will need component and well qualified staff and well – funded education system can provide such employees.
To conclude, I believe that financial concession should not be made for parents of children who choose private education system.