Full time university student spend most of their time in academic subjects Some people say that they should engage in other activities also Do you agree or disagree

Full time university student spend most of their time in academic subjects. Some people say that they should engage in other activities also . Do you agree or disagree?

Education , without any argument,plays vital role in every individual"s life. Student , on the other hand, spend all their time in studies, by the time they reach university level. They get used to the daily schedule of attending classes as they study for almost 15 years to arrive at this level. As far as i am concerned, other activities, apart from study, are also important for every student. So, i am personally in the favor of later statement and i will emaciate my views in the below verses.

To commence with,sport activities are the most ponderous among all as they keep our body and mind fit for any task whether it is study, business or any other activities. To illustrate, if a person take out time to play or to do some physical exercise, it will dwindle the worries and stress, resulting to, the person can perform better in every field. As famous axiom says that a sound mind dwells in sound body. Consequently, the person can live a balanced life that too with possessing the most desirable wealth, which is health. It is rightly said that health is wealth.

Secondly, some other some other activities involve music, singing, meditation and yoga can also prove beneficial for students. For example, as famous idiom says that music is the soul of life. Therefore, these kind of activities can make a student more focused on their academics. Taking meditation in to consideration. It calms and relax the mind of a person. Further, making him or her to concentrate in a better way for anything they do. Consequently, by doing these activities performance in studies will definitely ameliorate, as it is proven by science already.

On the paradoxical side, some short sighted masses ponder that university students should spend most of their time on academics subjects. These folks may be of the view that if students get extra time, they might fall towards that activities. Therefore, they assert that students should spend most time on study. They are partially right if they think so, reason being, they may get bad thoughts as they vacant. Famous axiom says "an empty mind is devil's home". But, if they are well aware of their goals then they will not divert from their path.

To cap it all, as per my above confabulation, it is axiomatic that other activities, apart from academics, are equally imperative for any student to be a successful man in his life. If education is the plant, these activities act as water to nurture it well.