The government should lower the budget on the arts in order to allocate more money to education To what extent do you agree

The government should lower the budget on the arts in order to allocate more money to education.
To what extent do you agree?

Budget devotion defines which of education and art is more substantial for government. Art cannot be observed if education couldn't thrive authenticity in people's visions. I generally agree with allocating more governmental budget for education but arts cannot be neglected.
The reason for government to allocate budget to education system is establishing more economic achievements. With a poor education system, people would not alter to professionals and join work forces. So GDP statistics will be low and welfare is distributed for only small amount of educated individuals.
Some special fields of education consisting movie directing, photography, animation design or moreover, require especial budget for their students. As a result, artists from these backgrounds need specific education to a key role in their industries.