The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment What are the causes of this What can be done to solve this problem

The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?

These days, the manufacture of products which is related to the consumer, bringing about degradation to the natural environment. My essay below will analyze a number of underlying causes and a number of feasible measures to help handle these problems.
The deterioration of ecosystems is attributed to numerous aspects. One main cause of this issue is these industrial activities. Firstly, the combustion of fossil fuels such as coal, oil and natural gas is the cause of far-reaching air pollution in cosmopolitan cities. Hence, millions of tons of hazardous gas emissions are being released into the atmosphere , worsening global warming. Secondly, illegal logging and forest clearance are the contributors to the reduction of the environment. However, a potential cause of deforestation is irresponsibility in forest management. Therefore, it has a detrimental influence on many animals which are on the verge of extinction due to habitat destruction.
There are a wide range of practical methods to help address these problems. To begin with, it is advisable course of action if the governments require these companies to install proper waste disposal systems. Additionally, the national leaders should put stricter punishments such as raising environmental tax on these factories that fail to allow safe waste management practices. As well as, the government should encourage the plants to use environmentally friendly energy sources like wind power, solar energy and other similar things. Moreover, it is necessary that environmental protection programmes be created, which is a sensible approach to raise awareness of consumers. As individuals, we are likely to take part in using energy-saving home appliances, planting conservation campaigns.
All in all, the growth of producing consumer goods leads to some degenerations in ecosystems. Thus, international governments and citizens have to make every possible effort to deal with these problems.