With the increasing popularity of computers and calculators student literacy is decreasing dramatically What are the positive and negative effects the progress of science and technology has brought about You should write at least 250 words You should spen

With the increasing popularity of computers and calculators, student literacy is decreasing dramatically. What are the positive and negative effects the progress of science and technology has brought about?

You should write at least 250 words.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

Science and technology has revolutionized the whole world. Its trend is beneficial in every field. Undoubtedly the growing importance of computers and the calculators is decreasing literacy level. But the progress of science and technology have a multitudes of advantages and disadvantages. Here, I would like to put the contrast in my own way.

First and foremost, I want to shore up my former view. Inventions of devices for students had made their curious work more fragile. With the click of a mouse students can explore vast material related to education. That's way importance of classes have decreased in great deal. Moreover, devices such as calculators are very fast and so much accurate. So students can ameliorate their work with these tools.

Myriad points to set up my latter view. Students have made their habitat of learning directly from computers. This trend had reduced their creativity level. Furthermore, many problems related to health also arises. Direct impact of computer screen decrease eyes vision. Now a days the student use calculator in a common matter. They do not want to reckon with their own mind. Consequently, they cannot build up their mind.

At last, I think that there are strong arguments behalf of each view point, but issue is to find a more appropriate view among them. Finally, I make out that with the inventions of gadget for student, lack of the exacting power among students has increased to a large extent. Students are becoming monotonous in the field of education due to science and technology.