Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment Only the government and large companies can make a difference To what extent do you agree or disagree

Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment. Only the government and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays, pollution has become a hot potato in all countries in the world with an alarming rate. However, the act of protecting the enviroment is still limited to the government and environmentalists. To my view we should take drastic measure to solve the problem by some particular action

Firstly, changing the habit of using transports play a crucial role in trying to improve the air quality .only using the public transport can we cut the pollutants in the atmosphere to the bone. Rather than using the private vehicle which not only cause pollution but also the traffic congestion. Secondly, the activists should try their best to raise the society’s awareness especially the youngsters. There is no doubt that if the schools focus more on educating student about the importance of environment, students will be more self-aware about this issues. Last but not least, the government should take priority the treatment process over the profit by setting up more company which have a monopoly to treat. To sum up, the pollution willbe solved if all the people join hands and make contribution to improving the life quality