It is suggested to fly with private jets Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages

It is suggested to fly with private jets. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

There is a suggestion to travel by using a private airplane. It is believed that the benefits are more flexible and convenient, however, it is expensive.
Admittedly, it is costly to fly with private jets, making it more possible for high-income people only to use it. That is to say, it is not for a mass of people, then the fewer people, the more it cost. For instance, if a group of businessmen consists of three people who want to go to Singapore by using private ones, it cost around 60 million rupiahs from Jakarta. In contrast, flying by public aircraft, the cost is only 5 – 10 million rupiah for each.
However, in order to be more convenient and be flexible, private jets brings advantages to outweigh its drawback. Firstly, people can fly anytime for a specific reason, making them go anywhere. Fast-paced life has been affected in so many ways, including travel to another place. For instance, a patient diagnosed with cancer need to cure in Singapore as it offers a high quality of medicine and cancer treatment. Thus, fast action is needed in such condition because it helps the patient to fly directly to the destination. Even if there is a traffic air regulation, but it can be adjusted. Secondly, it is more convenient to enjoy flying by yourself alone or beloved ones only. In the era of pandemic situation, it is believed that not to be in a crowded environment. Hence, it is fully recommended to fly privately for personal use. This helps people to feel safer, then it brings more enjoyable for them.
I would, therefore, argue that although there are disadvantages of flying privately as it is not affordable, it is outweighed by the advantages. People can do it anytime and an option for its safety.