Leaders and director have organization leader for older people Some people think that younger leaders can do been What extend you agree or disagree this statement

Leaders and director have organization leader for older people. Some people think that younger leaders can do been.
What extend you agree or disagree this statement.

Polities and directors have choose upcoming leader for senior people. Meanwhile, Few individual ponder that adoloscent can do best for political field. Thus, I am partially agree for this assertion .
Firstly, in these days new generation need to good chief minister to improve their problems as far as they has facing us in own life. After that, government should need to give one chance for younger in this line. Therefore, today's youth are very awarness about new skills as well as authorities are obligation to giving option for anyone not only youth but also older citizens.
Moving forwards, I think society have need both us because they gap between will be cover nor understand can better for them.Otherwise, they older employed had experience so who might guide for junior leaders. However, they shall share different thoughts and ideas in any social project. I, Last but not the least, public wants all kind of ages in this field and change every years who listen they contioner and terms either they would share their feelings.
All said and done, I reckon government must need to organization all types of ages not just senior leaders. Audience have option to choice their leaders.In fact both are compulsory for this line.