Many people spend a lot of time using communication technology What are the reasons for this What is the impact with their families and other people

Many people spend a lot of time using communication technology. What are the reasons for this? What is the impact with their families and other people?

In today’s world, technology has dramatic changed in human lives. People have changed to spend a lot of time on playing a smart phone or a computer. Moreover, since many social applications have been invented such as Facebook or Instragram, many people have become spend more time on communication technologies and ignore to spend time with their family. The causes and effects of the excessive use of communication technologies will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, there are many reasons behind this phenomenon. First and foremost, it is unavoidable that technological devices have been used in a work place these days. Many companies have changed the way of communication in traditional ways to technological measures such as sending texts via emails or a mobile phone. Communicating through e-mail can attach important files to many receivers effectively and quickly, as a result many organizations have used this method instead. Moreover, with the high technology of programs and new applications, many social networks such as Facebook, twitters and What-app have been invented to a society. Social networks gravitate towards many people all over the world to share their information and track other people’s lives. The curiosity of other people’s lives increases the number of social network users significantly. All of these points support the idea that why people spend more time on these technologies rather than pay attention to their friends and family.

There are many negative effects of this situation. Using communication technologies can definitely be affected the relationship of family. Playing social networks excessively distracts a lot of time that people suppose to spend with their family members. Lacking some precious time with family could be caused to misunderstanding. If family members still do not pay more attention to others and are addicted to social networks, the bond in family members will become worse eventually.

In conclusion, even though modern workers cannot avoid from using communication technologies in their professional work, people still need to manage their time to not overuse these programs. Having some valuable time with family members and friends is very essential because it improves the bond of relationship to be stronger, eventually.