The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors singers or footballers They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead To what extent do you agree or disagree

The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers or footballers. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In these day and age, well-known people are often concentrated by media. Many people claim that the media should focus on normal others more. I fully disagree with them as public figure can be great exemplar for others.
Almost every people tend to be interested in sensational tidings. Consequently, reporting on lives and relationships especially of celebrities brings more advantage for journalism. In terms of famous people, when they are noticed, they will make an effort to improve themselves further so that gain more attentions. If media concentrate on celebrities, a lots people will be influenced positively. Ordinary people can learn meaningful things and a great way to live even.
Even so, if celebrities sometimes behave bad, it would impact for common people especially for teenagers negatively.
To sum up, the media should cover the famous people live in order to set a good example for others. Also, they object the negative sides of them.