New technologies and ways of buying and selling are transforming the lives of consumer To what extent do you agree of disagree with this opinion

New technologies and ways of buying and selling are transforming the lives of consumer.
To what extent do you agree of disagree with this opinion.

New technologies, in particular the Internet has changed the world we live in. Undoubtedly, these advances plays a prominent role in global trade and commerce. It has modified and transformed the lives of consumer. Many people believe that traditional way of doing business will still dominate. However, others believe that technology will continue to play a major role in trade. In this essay both the sides will be analysed.

Without a doubt it can be said that shopping on the Internet is very convenient. Almost all the sites provide quick, easy and hassle free shopping experience and free delivery of products. In addition to that, they provide lot of different payment options like cash on delivery and net banking. Moreover discounts and promotions offer variety of choice to shoppers. For example, companies like Snapdeal and Amazon regularly advertise about their new deals. In fact, this ease of buying and selling is proof that day by day increasing number of people are purchasing online and such companies are growing strengths to strengths.

On the other hand, many people are skeptical about the trade on the Internet. Firstly, because its reach is limited to the people who are literate and have access to electronic gadgets. Secondly many people like to purchase after thoroughly verifying the product. The prefer to have look and feel and evaluate quality of product. For instance, clothes and shoes are generally purchased from traditional brick and mortar shops where a trial can be taken. Therefore it is difficult to refute the theory that with new advancement traditional commerce will phase out.

To summarize, it is evident that with widespread use of the Internet consumer behavior has changed over the years. Although everything can be purchased online, people will prefer to check product physically. May be in years to come new cutting edge technologies will bring more changes in the way commerce is conducted.

this ease of buying and selling is proof that day by day increasing number of people are purchasing online
this ease of buying and selling is the proof that day by day an increasing number of people are purchasing online

with widespread use of the Internet
with the widespread use of the Internet

offer variety of choice to shoppers.
offer variety of choices to shoppers.

Sentence: The prefer to have look and feel and evaluate quality of product.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to The and prefer