People s lives are now surrounded by advertisements This affects what people consider important and has a negative impact on people s lives To what extent do you agree or disagree

People's lives are now surrounded by advertisements. This affects what people consider important and has a negative impact on people's lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There can be little doubt that in recent years advertising has become more and more popular and widely used by many people. I think that advertisers spending on advertising their products is a very good means of marketing to reach customers, and consumers will also have an easier shopping opportunity. However, with the dense appearance and ubiquitous coverage of advertising, I think I completely agree with the idea that advertising has brought negative impacts on people's lives.

To begin with, a lot of people get tired of seeing ads everywhere. When we watch a movie or a program on TV or phone, they are often interrupted by unexpected commercials. On television, you will have to constantly listen to commercials whether you like it or not. Anywhere, just crowded, the kind of ads you hate can appear without control. You may even encounter radio commercials. Sometimes it even makes you remember the advertising content passively.

A real-life example in a recent study shows that the average American can be exposed to between 4,000-10,000 ads per day (from anywhere). But quantity is not the only problem, the problem is that advertising has become increasingly intrusive, inescapable, and too noisy due to advances in technology and data science. People are constantly forced into digital junk, causing advertising fatigue. Everywhere we go, we are greeted with ads for no good reason – chased from place to place by “tags” and “cookies” – insisting on buying what we buy or do not intend to buy. This problem has led to many people feeling disturbed in their daily lives.

On the top of that, advertisements with different content make consumers worry about something they don't know. Advertisers can design mysterious advertisements with information conveyed on the surface of text, very modest images to stimulate consumer tastes. The more curious people are, the more successful the ad will be. A lot of advertising tricks to stimulate curiosity that we see. Even many advertisers lead users' psychology by making them wait, not allowing them to soon relieve their curiosity or even cause fear for them. For example, the shampoo advertisement gives evidence by images of baldness, frizzy hair, hair loss in patches,... by threats. Another example is the ads that linger in the ears all day like: rickets, malnourishment, illness,... if you're a mother, you will be crazy. You will want to buy milk immediately for your children to be "smarter" and "taller",...

What do you see from this negative advertisement? It's annoying to always poke fun at their worries. But without denying, we have to look to those products to relieve our fear. In fact, we buy a product with a bad mood, and if the product does not make us happy, it will never be used again.

In conclusion, successful advertising must choose one of two: positive and negative effects. In addition, it must be mentioned that the advertising message wants to convey. Most of today's ads are trying to negatively affect your psyche, you will be scared to see them, making them imprint in your mind even more than positive ads. We may not be able to control the appearance of negative ads, however, as smart customers, we should choose brands that give us a more positive feeling when we look at them and buy that advertised product with pleasure.