People who travel to another country to live work or study for a period of time often suffer from homesickness Why is this What are the best ways to reduce this problem

People who travel to another country to live work or study for a period of time often suffer from homesickness.Why is this?What are the best ways to reduce this problem?

Nowadays, many people have to travel or move to live overseas for a number of reasons. Some people move with family, get a better job or study in higher education. Many immigrants have to face many issues such as depression and homesickness. Causes and solutions will be discussed in this essay.

There are several reasons behind homesickness. Firstly, most people do not know how to adapt for living g in other countries. This is because most people most people especially adults have lived only in some areas most of their lives and do not familiar in other environment. Cultural shock and mental problems form missing home can easily happen during an abroad trip. Secondly, lacking the feeling of belonging is also another main reason. People will feel like lost their home and unsecured in a new area because they lose the connection with other culture and customs.

It may difficult to find an effective solution to tackle with homesickness. The best simple thing is preparing to move to other countries. Searching over all information about new areas as much as you can, it will help you to be ready with new environment. Moreover, when you live overseas, you should try to occupy in many places or do several activities because it will help you to forget missing home and thinking about the past. Meeting new people and understanding new culture will help you to accept and adjust yourself quickly.

In conclusion, homesickness may not have a prescribed remedy for dealing with this issue. However, the best preparation and changing you outlook will help a person to accept and adapt yourself better. This is a changing situation in your life that you will so proud later for the rest of your life after you can pass this lesson.