Psychologist have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel For this reason attention should be given to colour schemes when decorating places such as offices and hospitals How true this statement How far colour influence people s health

Thinking about the most important caracteristics to create a succesful organization, it is impossible ignore the fact that one of the most important aspects of that it is to have a great work's enviroment. One of the main pillars for that, are the different colours that souronded the employees. Therefore, the selection of an addecuate range it is primordial in the development and performmance of workers, because this creates a high impact in people´s health and capacity for work.

There are many proof about how colours affect the behavior among the employees and people in general, Let take as an example an hospital, where usually the colour of the walls, roofts and walls is white, this could hep to feel the place as confortable and clean. Otherwise, some companies as marketing studios and more prefer to paint their offices with a variety of colours, enccouraging and helping the employees to be more creative.

About the implications on people's wellness, there are some colours that are better to take care some aspects of the human being. In concordance to the Psycologists, different colour could hep people to remain more mentally health. Thinking in a calm and relaxing place it is better to create an atmosphere whit a predominat range of blues

All in all, the colours have a huge impact not jus only in different skills neccesaries to develope a task, but also in the mentally health of the people. For theese reasons it is esscential to select the right colours to paint a place to work

Essays by the user: