School should prepare pupils for their future lives and for the world of employment Learning about history is not necessary and more emphasis should be placed on other school subjects To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion

School should prepare pupils for their future lives and for the world of employment. Learning about history is not necessary and more emphasis should be placed on other school subjects.

To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It has been argued that learning history is not necessary and pupils have to be focused on other subjects in the school. Some schools have done the rules in order to prepare pupils to be ready for their future lives and for the world of employment. However, in my personal opinion, history is important to be learned in the school because of some reasons.

Firstly, it has been known that history plays a big role in human life. To create a better generation in the future, pupils have to understand the history. As a common said that people who do not know the history, they will do the same mistakes what their ancestors did. Therefor, schools, as the place where pupils learn a lot of things, should provide this subject.

Secondly, there some other benefits of learning history. It can stimulate pupils to be proud of their nations. It cannot be ignored that in studying history pupils will learn about the past of their nations. It helps them to know more their nations and increase their nationalism. Because of this reason, history should not be removed from school's subject.

The last one is that history can enlarge pupils' insight. Take the history of an inventor or a successful person in the past. By knowing this, they will be more interested in creating something. It is believed that when they know about this, it will motivate them to study and work harder. It is clear that history has been an important thing.

Besides all of the reasons mentioned above, it is also better to make pupils' lives balance. They are too young to think clearly about their future and the world of employment. In conclusion, history is important to be taught in the school and it should not be removed.