Scientists say that in the future humanity will speak the same language Do you think this is a positive or negative social development

Scientists say that in the future humanity will speak the same language. Do you think this is a positive or negative social development?

There are multiple languages being spoken in many regions all around the globe. Some advocate that the human world is more likely to use one official language as a means of communication later in life. I contend that it would be beneficial to social growth for some below reasons.
The first argument for the idea of the emergence of a single language is that under today’s context of globalization and international integration, speaking one universal language promotes the mutual understanding among different communities. To be more specific, people groups originating from different geographical and cultural backgrounds could cooperate and integrate into one global working environment effectively, which might facilitate international trade. Apart from that, when language barriers are removed, all learners may have access to a wealth of information being written in other languages at all aspects of life. As a result, using the same language not only provides humans with countless opportunities to enjoy the in-depth knowledge of humanity but also helps people exchange initiatives with their foreign friends in any fields.
Opposing view claims that the universality of sole language may predominate over some other languages, bringing minority languages to verge of dying out and threatening the worldwide language diversity. However, such reasoning is an invalid exaggeration. Firstly, despite the existence of English as a common language in many parts of the world, few languages are still being preserved well at present. For instance, Irish language was spoken by a negligible proportion of the population in Ireland historically. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the Irish government to promote the use of it, this language is becoming prevalent nowadays. More importantly, an international linguistic change does not mean that the remaining languages will be marginalized or disappear. A convincing justification for this is that English is increasingly widespread as a second language in virtual nations where mother tongues are still dominant in the daily communication. (Đoạn này là đoạn hiểu nhầm đầu bài)
In conclusion, while I accept that the purpose of a similar language can sometimes have a detrimental impact on human life, I believe that there are apparent merits including the growth of international activities and the enrichment of people’s intellect in a wide range of domains.