Some claim that men are naturally more competitive than women To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some claim that men are naturally more competitive than women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is undoubtedly that human has a sense of competition and males are stereotypically more powerful than females. I, personally, state the same perspective of this issue which I elaborate more below.

On the one side, traditional belief, patriarchy system, brings a stereotype which woman has less strength compared to man. It appears that Korean women witness inequality gender oppressing women to concede the non-dominant position in all aspects of life ranging from private domestic relations to political institutions. Furthermore, women outperform men across critical leadership skills which women show more initiative, self-development and resilience. A journal of Harvard Business Review published that there has been the 50-50 gender split which companies and business are gradually establishing women’s role in leadership teams.

On the flip side, men biologically have more muscle mass generated by hormonal testosterone along with other factors – genetics and lifestyle. It is obvious that ones undergo a wide variety of outdoor physical activities and thus they are frequently superior in athletics competition both team and individual sports — soccer and judo. In addition, together with a remarkable logical thinking (hippocampus), men tendentiously become a leader in workplace because they rationally afford to make persistent decision with a more decisive style. Psychologically, the stability of male emotion plays a vital role how to perceive error risk in taking decision and cope with the failure.

In conclusion, in my standpoint, male-dominated sphere has been a crucial view to be more concerned to some respect. Those include the athletic male body as well as the power of rigorous thinking. This is as long as societal roles give women the same opportunities to take part in all aspects of life.