In some countries now face an economic downturn so it is better for each country to focus on its own problems rather than helping other countries To what extent do you agree or disagree

In some countries now face an economic downturn so it is better for each country to focus on its own problems rather than helping other countries.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays slump is being happened becouse of covid-19 .A lot of problems is being appeared day by day however some countries have been helping one other . I believe it is true way becouse it can be solved problems.

Virus is being spreaded very fast in the world . Economy problems also have been risen day by day for example cost of goods and infulation is being increased but countries and people have been trying to lend a hand one other for example our country have been helping some countries and these countries also is sending help for example China. Damages is worse than damages of world war II. In my opinion countries's way is true becouse they are uniting for solving problems . If we unite we are large forse

To sum up we must unite and solve these problems . Becouse it is correct way for all of us