Some people think that a car is the best way to travel in the cities while others believe a bicycle is a better way Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that a car is the best way to travel in the cities, while others believe a bicycle is a better way. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In today’s modern cities, there are increasingly number of people have become more and more rely on their own mobile. However, some people believe that riding bicycle is a better way than driving mobile in the city. In this essay, both sides will be discussed in this essay before a reasoned conclusion is draw.

First of all, I will examine the reason why people think that a car is the best way to travel in cities. One reason is that, people tend to drive their own vehicle, because it is more convenient to travel to some places where they wish to go, no matter it is a long or short distance, sunny or raining day. Simultaneously, it is provide a spacious comfortable space for driver and passengers. Another reason is that modern people can enjoying their car interior function such as listen to the radio while driving on the road. Undeniable, driving a car is safer than riding a bicycle, especially in the busy intersection in the cities. However, one disadvantage for driver is that, they may often have to suffer when trap in the traffic jam.

On the other hand, some people advocate that riding a bicycle is a better way to avoid from congestion in cities. Cyclists can using the narrow pavement as shortcut and shorten the distance to the destination. They believe that riding a bicycle not only can reduce the emission of carbon dioxide in the city but also a great way to exercise and keep their body in healthy level. However, one disadvantage for cyclist is that they may have to face the change of the bad weather.

To sum up, my opinion is that driving a car is safer than riding a bicycle. In some circumstances, in order to avoid from congestion, cycling is a better choice.