Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and that this money could be better spent elsewhere To what extent do you agree with this view

Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and that this money could be better spent elsewhere.
To what extent do you agree with this view?

it is believed that the government spending on art is a waste of money, and it can spend somewhere betterhood, in my opinion, art is needed to fund financially as any other sector.

There are many reasons why the government should spend money on art. Firstly art represents the culture of a country, the economic level of the country can be increased by art, for example; people from a different country will come to see artists and art such as historical painting in a place, famous movie stars, through that tourism can be increased. Thirdly employment opportunities arise, if an art exhibition is conducted, the artist can earn money as well as the organization of the center, and also people who work in an exhibition.

However, spending on art should not exceed the limit. The main focus should be needed in other important sectors like education, property, and hospital, which helps people more.

In conclusion, art is helping the nation in development as well as employment opportunities, so in my viewpoint government should spend an amount on art as any other sector.