Some think increasing business and cultural contact between nations is positive Others think it leads to the disappearance of the national identity Discuss both views and state your own opinion

Some think increasing business and cultural contact between nations is positive. Others think it leads to the disappearance of the national identity. Discuss both views and state your own opinion.

Over the past decade, the worldwide connection has become a prevalent and widely recognized phenomenon. While ample evidence suggests that a country can lose its unique culture due to the cultural integration of foreign countries, I would argue the opposite. To prove this, both sides of the argument will be discussed.

On one hand, there will be a variety of ranges of civilizations around which can easily change or give impact to the original traditions. In other words, the country will become mixed and may lose its uniqueness. For example, the origin of the Americans are the red tribes, but since the immigrants came, nowadays most of the population of the U.S. are not native and this also does affect the tradition and cultural lifestyles. What is more, because there are too many international products so not many people would choose to buy domestic merchandise. As proof, Bphone, which is a Vietnamese phone brand, had been underrated and dematerialized because of not being as popular as Apple and Samsung.

On the other hand, for those people who love to learn and discover new knowledge like me myself, cultural exchange really is a golden opportunity and a great experience to broaden our expertise and erudition. This is because, in an environment full of foreigners, both native and non-native can exchange cultures, traditions, and languages, and making new friends can help strengthen friendships around the world. Moreover, a specific area can only grow specific plants and animals, however, with the development of the import and export industry, people can now buy any products from all around the world, which is very convenient and as the buying–selling market has been expanded, it helps contribute to the economic growth between countries. For instance, many medical types of equipment and vaccines from the U.S.A were transported to India and had saved the lives of millions of children and the elderly.

In conclusion, an international contract can cause fad in traditional cultures and affect badly to the indigenous products, I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages thanks to the knowledge we can gain and better facilities it might provide.