Today more people are travelling than ever before Why is this the case What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller

Today more people are travelling than ever before. Why is this the case? What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?

travelling – both domestic and international – has skyrocketed in the modern era when transportation is better, faster and cheaper and people have a yearning to be in places they have never been to. The benefits of travelling, in my opinion, in multifaceted and profound.

The first reason for the increase in the number of people traveling is globalization. before globalization, people only traveled in the vicinity of where they lived, rarely having the opportunity to travel to an area further away or beyond the boundaries of their own country. However, the emergence of globalization gives people many opportunities to travel all over the world. it erases all boundaries and makes the world the largest territory.

Moreover, many places in the world such as Macau, Maldives and Fiji rely heavily on tourism revenue to keep up and develop the country. Combined with the development of technology, they will advertise their tourist destinations all over the world through the internet, large squares in countries. From there, the wish to travel around the world will be boosted by cheap flights and other fast means.

The advantages that travel offers are to raise our consciousness and refresh our minds. traveling also makes us self-sufficient, removes self-contempt and allows us to experience the diversity of different cultures. This makes us more submissive to alien cultures and promotes world peace

In conclusion, globalization, the elevation of the tourism sector, technological advancement and better transport facilities are the main reasons more people travel today than ever before. The benefits of travelling are diverse and in a way, it helps us rediscover ourselves.