The use of social media is replacing face to face interaction among many people in society Do you think the advantages outweigh the advantages

The use of social media is replacing face-to-face interaction among many people in society. Do you think the advantages outweigh the advantages?

With the thriving of social media, a mounting concern on the substitution of face – to – face interaction in society meeting has been declaired. Thus, there has been debating on whether this phenomenon is setting a positive trend to benefit the society. From my perspective, this replacement shared the same pros and cons in more critical analysis to its aspects.

At first glance to its advantage, social media provides users with accessbility to online communication within great expense of convenience. With a view to enabling society to interconnect thorough the world, no regards of distance, this means of media has made further step in the development of communication in the technology era. Moreover, by virtue of sophisticated features in app, by and large, more and more age groups are intriguing to catch up. As a result, This exclusive and extensive network of communication has reach threshold to become the bedrock of this looming modern civilised world.

However, turning into bad sides, there are slightly alarming issues to be considered. First of all, in terms of pyschological speaking, social medias has been detrimental as it restrain one of the human beings’ skills – eloquently speaking and debating – what the facial interations can offer. Should all every human to exclusively utlising the social media, it is disputable that we are so solely depending on it that skills acquisition will be in the verge of eroding. Furthermore, social media are not guaranteed to ensure security to all users. By means, numbers of conversations relating to fraud, deceiption and criminals are illegally proceeding. Thus, it is crucially recommendable that social media should not be overclaimed to be the intrisnic means to communicate.

In summary, social medias may bring up great benefits contributing the movement of techonology but may bring about slightly subtle concerns on how human beings intriniscly communicating. It is essential that this offline interaction between people is on the point of development.