Usually students have to study a range of different subjects Some people believe that learning subjects without being interested in them won t be beneficial Do you agree or disagree with this statement

Usually students have to study a range of different subjects. Some people believe that learning subjects without being interested in them won’t be beneficial. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It is true that students these days have to study different type of subjects that may be not necessary for future. Consequently, some people hold the opinion that children should be taught only those subjects that they are interested in. I accord with this given statement. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate on this fact with my own perception.

To begin with, there are subjects that are only part of curriculum, but as such there are no benefits studying those subjects. For example, in India Sanskrit is being taught in most of the government schools starting from 5th standard to 9th standard. Probably, most of the students do not find any interest in learning this subject. Moreover, even if they learn it would be of no use in their career. Therefore, instead of teaching Sanskrit if some music lessons or dance lessons are being taught at school then it would be beneficial for every students especially students coming from destitute families. Undeniably, taking a coaching for music and dance lessons would be expensive in the market.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, there are other subjects that are not beneficial for students, if they are not really interested in studying those. For instance, I do not have any interest in arts and drawing lessons that were part of my school curriculum when I was a kid. Apparently, I do not think even teachers teach any real skills while teaching these kinds of subjects. Normally, they ask us to draw or paint something; however, never given any technical comments that would be beneficial for future. Therefore, in my opinion instead of these subjects if some real subjects would be taught in a school that would be better in terms of learning. In particular; definitely, learning a computer, communication skills or a foreign language as the subjects would be more beneficial.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts in my opinion no point teaching those subjects in a school that students do not have any interest in learning. Thus, certainly, while deciding a curriculum for a school some kind of opinion should be taken from the senior students, so that better timetable can be prepared every year.