Water pollution is an extreme problem on a global scale which people are having to cope with on an increasingly regular basis What are some main causes and solutions for this issue

Water pollution is an extreme problem on a global scale which people are having to cope with on an increasingly regular basis.
What are some main causes and solutions for this issue?

"Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans. – Jacques” -Yves Cousteau said. Yes, that’s right! The more modern the world is, the more inversely proportional to the state of the environment, especially the global water resources. Have you ever thought that if all the water sources on this earth were polluted, then what would human life become?

Water pollution is the source of water in ponds, lakes, rivers, streams, canals, groundwater, sea or ocean.... which contains toxic substances in high concentrations that are dangerous to the health of humans and animals. According to UNEP's water pollution statistics, 60% of the water in the rivers of the three continents of Asia, Africa and Europe is polluted. So what is the cause? we can divide the causes of water pollution into two categories: natural and artificial water pollution. For environmental pollution from nature, the main cause is due to long-term decaying animal carcasses and seeping into the ground, flowing into groundwater, or natural storms and floods that cause local pollution of water sources. but this is only a secondary cause of water pollution as at present, the main cause still comes from man-made agents. Domestic water, industrial and agricultural wastewater, etc.. are the main polluting factors for high water sources. All these factors are artificial. The garbage, wastewater from daily activities poured directly into ponds, lakes, rivers and streams reduces the amount of oxygen in the water, making it difficult for the plants and animals here to survive. Some activities like animal husbandry and cultivation of farmers, using pesticides and chemical fertilizers make these toxic substances seep into the ground and seep into groundwater that polluting the environment. wastewater from factories carry toxic substances affects human health seriuosly, because the speed of urbanization and industrialization is increasing rapidly, leading to the rise of industrial parks to meet human needs. these will cause extremely heavy harm to the environment, to living things on earth, especially humans. therefore, we need to quickly take measures to solve this problem before it is too late.

Each of us needs to join hands to protect our living environment as well as balance the natural ecosystem in order to overcome the current situation of water pollution. Firstly, we need to reduce the amount of waste every day. do not litter indiscriminately into lakes, rivers, streams or oceans, especially plastic waste.To help reduce the amount of plastic waste that gets cycled into the environment, it’s recommended that you avoid using plastics whenever possible. Seek alternatives for plastic bottles, plastic utensils, and straws. whenever you use plastic, make sure that you recycle. In addition, building garbage collection areas, avoiding indiscriminate littering and dumping garbage into ponds, rivers, streams.it is necessary to thoroughly penalize factories and enterprises that have not treated wastewater but discharge it directly into the environment or the wastewater treatment process does not meet standards. Another thing is that we should improve the system to handle the amount of waste generated every day. For the responsibility of each country, the government should have propaganda activities about the harmful effects of water pollution to raise the people's awareness of environmental protection (especially in rural areas). Each individual in society also needs to raise their own awareness and solidarity in the propaganda of water protection every day.

After all, clean water and fresh air are essential for a healthy life. therefore, to protect water resources needs the cooperation of everyone in the world, protecting water sources is protecting our own lives. Let's do something to protect the environment in general and water in particular before it's too late!