We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers They are used in business hospitals crime detection and even to fly planes What things will they be used for in the future Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious for

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious for their benefits?

There are a great number of differences between desktop computers and tablets. In this essay, I would like to express some main points such as easily portable; hardware upgrade.
To begin with, desktop computers are with advantages about strong configuration and bulky; therefore, they are inconvenient to move. Contrarily, the tablets have compactness so they are easily portable anywhere as long as that has the internet.
Furthermore, components of the desktop can be easily removed as well as a hardware upgrade. this advantage leads to it has more features in comparison to the tablet. For instance, we can design photos with huge RAM rapidly. this can't do with the tablet setting default. Likewise, edit video, we can develop astonishing HD products by Premiere soft having no equal. In contrast, the tablet can't upgrade hardware since it is a miniature version of the desktop with a composite unity.
Conclusively, there are much variety between desktop computers and tablets. Nevertheless, I prefer desktop computers because I can design a few banners on social media or edit video to serve my designer job.