Write a description of a room in your house

Write a description of a room in your house.

I live in a house in the countryside with my family. There are five rooms in my house - one living room, two bedrooms, one kitchen room and one bathroom. However, the biggest as well as the most beautiful room in my house is the living room. The living room where my family welcomes friends or entertains together after a long day. We put the TV and the loud speakers on the TV shelf. At the end of the room, we put a big altar which is used to worship our ancestors. In the middle of the room is a couch which made from wood. It is beautifully carved into a dragon. On the table is a big flower vase and set of tea-pot and cups, which is used to serve the best tea to our guests. There is a big window behind the couch, and it gives the room plenty sources of light. The curtains are in white color, and they all go very well with the cream color painted of the walls. On the walls are some of our family pictures as well as some pictures of landscape. I stretch out on the couch, watch TV in the living room. It is the best time.