Young People Are Leaving Their Homes And Villages And Moving To Cities What are the reasons Do advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages

Young People Are Leaving Their Homes And Villages And Moving To Cities. What are the reasons? Do advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?

Back to the prehistoric time of Earth, migration takes a vital role on human living. In order to seek the food, our ancestors had moved to enomous river with fertile land and stated the faming industrialization from here. That massive human movement is the evidence of human instinct to finding betterment. Up to now, young migrations still follow their instinct when leaving their hometown to find their dreams in big cities.

One fact can not be denied is the regional economics and pollical center are providing the provision of sufficient job opportunities, so the young can become the worker easier than whose in rural areas. Additionally, that jobs also create a chance for rewarding positions with competitive compensation and benefit packages to ensure the high standard of living. Besides, with the globalization and diversity workplace in urban cities, youngsters can get a bright career path with substantial work experience accumulated from famous international corporations.

On the other hand, migration has some backdraws that future generations should concern. With the movement of people who from 17 to 30 years old, the countryside and some hometown have to face to the lack of human resources in industrial and farming, thus, without young and talent labours, the gap in economics between two locations continues further widen. Not only has negatively affect to developing cities, the migration also creates some social problems in the large ones. For example, statistically, million people go to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City seeking jobs annually. The results of this phenomenon is the price of rental house in both urban jumping every year – one of the most factor make stress and pressure for worker.

In summary, the seeking for a better life is lead to uneven population distribution in many countries. But the disadvantages can not outweigh the merits while it provides better job and a brighter future for the workers.