Many people today buy ready made food rather than spending time cooking What do you think are the reasons for this Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages

Many people today buy ready-made food rather than spending time cooking. What do you think are the reasons for this? Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

Today, many people prefer buying ready – made food to spending time cooking. In my opinion, the main reason for this is people don’t have time to cook at home. In modern life, they are frequently busy with their jobs. When they come back home, they often feel tired, exhausted and lazy, therefore, they don’t want to do anything but rest in the familiar sofa. According to this, the best choice for meals is ready–made food which is quickly cooked. Despite the flavour of them is good or not, all people want for their meals is just quickness and convenience. For more reason, ready-made food have low-cost and wide varieties of ingredients. It can be said that ready-made food plays an important role in many families’ meals, especially busy families.
Contrast to those benefit, ready–made food also have many disadvantages that affect a lot people’s life. First, they affect people’s health. In ready-made food, there are preservatives which can cause dangerous disease. Moreover, because of the variety of ingredients in them, people who have allergy would become in danger if they didn’t read the information in ready–made food. Although it’s not good for health, people nowadays still eat more and more ready-made food and ignore the warnings about them.
In conclusion, I think the disadvantages of eating ready-made food are outweigh the advantages. Even though they help us in busy days, we shouldn’t eat them to avoid the danger they bring to our health. Hence, I suggest that we should spend time cooking at home when we have free time or non-busy and non-tired days. Cooking for family is also one of the best way to release stresses.