University students are increasingly studying abroad as part of their studies Do the advantages of studying abroad outweigh the disadvantages Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience Write at least 2

The volume of students who want to study in foreign countries has been rising in recent years. Study abroad would tend to learn about others culture and languages which could be significant to students later in their careers, however, missing a family which could lead to homesick would be its noticeable drawback. In my opinion, study abroad has more beneficial despite the fact that students should face many challenges inevitably.

The crucial importance of the foreign study is to gain plenty of learning and experience of cultural diversity. Being abroad within new linguistics and cultures, students required to push themselves in a position where they would not be in any trouble. As a result, learn language and culture becomes mandatory. For example,