Do you age or disagree with the following statement?Children should not hace to work or help with household tasks; their only responsibility should be to study.Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Do you age or disagree with the following statement?

Children should not hace to work or help with household tasks; their only responsibility should be to study.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Some people say that it is not responsibility of the children to help their parents at home. They think that children should just study. Others believe otherwise. Children should help their father and mother at home. I think that children need to study, but it is not the unique responsibility. They have obligation of helping their parents with the tasks at home.

My first reason is that children need to help their mother. What I mean is that while she is cooking rice, beans and salads, the kids may prepare the juice. For example, they can squeeze the oranges or lemons. They can prepare the table putting the dishes and glasses. Thus, the whole family needs just to sit and to have lunch or dinner.

Moreover, children may help the father. In other words, he cleans the dinner room and stay room and the kids clean their bedrooms. For instance, they clean the flour, wall and organize the clothes, shoes in the wardrobe. Therefore, everybody shares tasks and helps each one with their duties at home.

Finally, kids should work with their old brothers. What I am trying to say is that the kids may help the brothers in washing the clothes. To illustrate, children share some pieces of clothes to wash and some shoes to clean. Consequently, everybody will have clean clothes to use according to their needs.

To sum up, studying is very important in the children life. They need to acquire a lot of knowledge. However, they are supposed to share duties at home. This is because they need a clean house to live and clean clothes to use.