Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching.

It is true that movies that teach us something concerning real life are worthy of enjoying. However, I partly disagree with the viewpoint on “ only these films merit seeing;In my opinion, While movies are beneficial to reality are meaningful,we can’t deny that other fabulous movies are also essential to watch.

The films with realistic educational meaning, from my point of view,could bring about many advantages ,hence they are worth seeing. Firstly, the effect of these types of videos can not be ignored,as they provide valuable life experience as a guide to help us live better. For example, my mother has seen a profound movie called“ The pursuit of happiness”,it undoubtedly inspired her a lot in real life. When she faced with obstacles revolving working problems,she chose to use the hero Chris’s spirit—— tackle with difficulties and never give up, so that she was doing very well in her work in favor of the movie teaching.Additionally, the other benefit is that these movies are likely more touching. If a movie is useful to actuality, it must have numerous details of life excavated by director and performed by actors,as a result, people can feel the the meaning of life and have a sense of substitution when watching.To be honest, they are prone to empathize with the plots or characters,the emotional value that the film offers them is also higher,so it is worth seeing.

However, there are abundant other significant films that can administer assistance in other circumstances mentioned in this article. To start with, compared to just appreciating films that are helpful for real matters ,films revolving our future such as science fiction films may not teach us something now but they stimulate the imagination of tomorrow. We need to be shed light on what the future will be like,so we should watch those movies though they instruct us things we can't see now. In the long run, the future might be what science fiction movies depict today, so they are well worth watching beyond all questions. Secondly,to be useful to life and guide us to do something means movies must have practical significance. Whereas, cheer yourself up by seeing some action films or comedies with little nutrition is worthy of doing. Their role is to get you out of trouble and back into life delightedly.

In conclusion, I argue that realistic educational movies do worth enjoying,but other kinds of movies are indispensable quintessences of filmdom.