do you agree or disagree?advertising can tell you a lot about a country.

The question is whether advertising can tell you a lot about a country or not. Everyone with regard to his private viewpoint can maintain a specific direction toward this idea. Also I strongly affirm that advertising can help us to more know about countries' cultures, customs and manufactures and so on. My arguments and reasons are listed below which will strengthen my point of view:

To begin with, it is axiomatic that advertising plays a crucial role in people's daily life. The big part of our time spends on the front of TV, Radio and Internet. Beside education, sport, politic programs, spontaneously we are forced to watch advertising. Since advertising includes a variety of goods in consideration to needs of every society; hence this opportunity will be created for people to obtain useful information about communities and countries. For instance, there is a ceremony that is called Norooz in spring in Iran and companies try to advertise the clothes and products related with this ceremony. If a foreign person watches these advertising, he will be able to gain worthwhile understanding about Iran's culture.

The second reason why I advocate this issue, lies in the fact that people can make decision about abilities a country in order to the made products in there. Take a United State, as we all know it is the best in producing smart phones, or Japan is the most expert country in making TOYOTA and other persistent cars. These types of advertisings help to a person who lives in Asia or Africa to get a deep and comprehensive understanding about those countries. Tanks for advertising, nowadays nobody could overlook this fact that Japanese people are diligent and they produce quality goods.
Having discussed this issue from this point of view, I am going to empower it by following discussion. The advertising can make people curious toward the societies. When people know about an aspect from a country, they will be avid to perceive other aspects; therefore the advertising will create a bed for new information.
By taking all above mentioned arguments, this conclusion could be drawn that advertising not only help to countries for acquiring profit, but also they are the best tools for absorbing more tourists.