Modern technology is creating a single world culture Do you agree or disagree

Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Do you agree or disagree?

Since the beginning of civilization humanity have been trying to unite in order to overcome various problems and crucial events together. An opinion exists that contemporary innovations are building a uniform global civilization. I completely agree to the statement mentioned higher due to the reasons marked hereinafter.
First of all, social networks establish a great impact on society and their views, as they form the human’s interests and views. Most people possess an access to the content, which is available for all users, that is why their everyday entertainment is the same. Furthermore, mankind can acquaint with others, even if they are thousands of miles away, therefore the distance is not a barrier for people. For example, according to the “Meet your new mate” web-site, 75% of registered participants do not see the difference between their neighbor and stranger who lives in another country, expect mother tongue, of course. In other words, social media is one of the main sources which creates a united world culture.

Secondly, popular video games construct people’s preferences as they own the same in all countries frequently. Modern games are the main topic of discussion among teens and adults, that is why both of them can find general topic of conversation and talk about their experience. Moreover, online multiplayer video games allow humans to interact together sitting in different parts of the world, therefore they cooperate and discover plenty of things. For example, famous games like Counter-Strike, Minecraft and GTA rejoice(обладать) servers, where millions of players extend their knowledge about other members by playing team mini-games or other modes. Thus, humanity receive the same information and become carriers of one single world culture.
In conclusion I would like to say that present technologies are erecting new global ad united culture. That culture is created by various methods, including the social networks and video games, where millions participants are registered.