Playing computer is a wast of time. Children should not be allowed to play them.Agree or disagree?

Computer is one of the modern thing. Which becomes part of our daily life. Although there are advantages and disadvantages of using computer by children,but if it comes to me i encourage my kids for using it. The following discussions reveal the advantage and disadvantages.

If we go with advantages first, i see that every child should learn how to use the computer, for playing , watching educated programs,uses the keyboard will improve their skills in spelling words. The school use a computer for A.R. , exams, and many things, so the kids should know how to use computer before entering the school.

Second,The using of computers will lead the kids to think, for example to build up lego, to solve some puzzles,so this will let them keep on thinking furthermore will let them to use their energy.

Third, it's really good friend for those who have a lot of time and there are no brother or sister, they can use it any time when they feel sad or need anyone to play with them, for instance , when they can playing game online with multiplayer so it's really cool when they feel that some one play with them.

On the other hand, too much using of computer disturb the kids focus on their homework, And sometimes they spent the whole day playing computer. For example, Yesterday i visited my friend, along the visit her son had been played computer the whole day. He never spoken to me or his mom, her mom became upset because he didn't eat well and didn't speak to anyone she is afraid that the computer will take her son from her.

To put everything in nut shell, using of computers by kids have advantages and disadvantages. They should learn how to use it because they will need it in different site of the life but it's uses should be limited to things which are good, like educated programs or games, and within limited hours of the day.

The school use a computer for A.R. , exams
The schools use computers for A.R. , exams

it's really good friend
it's really a good friend

when they can playing game online
when they can play game online

using of computers by kids have advantages and disadvantages.
the using of computers by kids has advantages and disadvantages.

but it's uses should be limited
but its uses should be limited