Students can get as many benefits from organization or club activities as they can get from their academic studies

Students can get as many benefits from organization or club activities as they can get from their academic studies.

Every year a lot of students enroll in universities with the hope of finding jobs in the future. Recently facilitating beneficial education has hogged the limelight and become the source of contention between people. While a misbelief prevails among some people that only pursuing academic studies is beneficial and participating in other activities most of the time goes awry; there are other people, including me, who believe wholeheartedly that taking part in organization or club activities are as much important as academic issues and can bring about some beneficial consequences for students like job opportunity and social communication ability.

One of the main goals of every student is finding his/her niche. Students strive to reach this objective. Students by taking part in social activities like organization or club activities are able to have a chance to meet people and executives from a lot of companies. This opportunity increases their chance to find good jobs after graduation. Last year I participated in a biannual veterinary congress Istanbul, Turkey. The congress has a world- wide reputation and taking part in it is an honorable opportunity. I met a lot of professors from reputable universities and communicated with them. This valuable opportunity gave me the chance of finding a PhD position in a high rank university; thus, participating in organization activities can bring about suitable job opportunities for students.

Socializing with other people has always been an important matter in every person's life. By participating in social activities like club, students are able to relate good with their friends and their teachers and not lag behind from other students; moreover, socializing with other people prevents students from becoming depressed. There is a correlation between depression and the rate of drop-out among students. Statistics have shown that students with low communication ability lose their determination and fascination during education and are inclined to leave their education. Thereafter, club activities have positive consequences for students.

In a nutshell, coming across job opportunities, along with improvement in communication ability are the focal points of my argument. People who take issue with this stance cling only to this flimsy argument that taking part in extracurricular activities deviates students from pursuing education and have negative impacts on them.