TALEL ALDABBOOS TPO 3 Writing Practice mode Back Continue Independent Writing 104 43 Time Directions Read the question below You have 30 minutes to plan write and revise your essay Typically an effective response will contain a minimum of 300 words Do you

TALEL ALDABBOOS
TPO 3 Writing
Practice mode Back Continue

Independent Writing
104:43 Directions : Read the question below. You have 30 minutes to plan, write, and revise your essay. Typically, an effective response will contain a minimum of 300 words.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Word Count: 312
The friendship is the beautiful thing in our life, and how to main it is the goal of every on.Some believe that keeping old firends are more benefecial that new one, This assay will discuse why the old friends are more effective on our life than the new one.but that dose not mean the new friends dont have any importance
First, we spent long time with old friend from the childhood to right now so that is enough time to understand each other very well so we can share our knowlege help each other , I remember when I was in the six grade I sight up in the bascket ball team .In that time I met my best friend ,we have the same though and prefer the same hoppy, we play in the same team that built a stronge relationship between us from that time till now we are the best friends .We finished the high school togather and even though we got eccepted in different collage ,we are keeping our friendshipto this moment.
In addition we can trust our old friends more than the new friends furthermore,, the old friends become a amember of my family like my sister ,when I face any problem or difficulity in my life she is the first one I going to ask her for help because I know how much she likes me and always ready to help me and give advise , moreover our families also became friends l. For exmaple my mom and my friend's mom became closly friend went to the gym and shoping togather. thats why I prefer the old friend
In conclusion, due to the longe amazing time which is spent it togather ,in addition to the supportnace between us Iam very aoroud of my bold frient and I hope we stay close to each other all the life

? Copyright ZabanExam.com 2020
TOEFL is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS). ZabanExam is not approved or endorsed by ETS.

TALEL ALDABBOOS
TPO 3 Writing
Practice mode Back Continue

Independent Writing
104:43< Time
Directions : Read the question below. You have 30 minutes to plan, write, and revise your essay. Typically, an effective response will contain a minimum of 300 words.

Word Count: 312

? Copyright ZabanExam.com 2020