TPO20 – Independent: A/D? Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they know how to do well.

There are two different schools of thought about lifestyle: Having a safe and calm or a risky way of life. The way I see it, people who take risks can achieve higher success rather than repeating their everyday life methods. In the following paragraphs, I will elaborate on my perspectives for supporting a risky lifestyle.

The ones who dare experience new conditions learn new things that helps them with bringing in much more success. That does not mean that people who do not take risks never become successful. In fact, this means that the more you take risks, the more you gain and the more you succeed. There is a financial economic theory that supports the same idea in the financial market. It states that risky investments offer higher yields, however, it may also cause greater loss. But as the intrepid person faces with several situations of success or failure, he can consider the all aspects when takes risk and abate the negative results of his decision.

Furthermore, risk and innovation are mutually dependent to each other and if you want your new business to prosper, you should embrace both. That is to say, risk happens when you do something for the first time that you are not familiar with its results, the same as innovation; and using initiative and starting a new business can end up every side of a coin and can fail or thrive. But facing with new events, the same as what Samsung company did, will result in a better consequences. Samsung company's motto was to follow and imitate for a while. Then, it changed its manner after some research on the potential markets in the Europe. Now, its creativity and taking risks bring about a huge change for the company's earnings and profit.

Decisively, prosperous people perform new tasks rather than repeating the things that they knew well. In fact, people's risky operation thrives because they absorb new data and experience new things by taking risks. In addition, creativity and taking risks together provides everyone with success.

new things that helps them with bringing
new things that help them with bringing

Sentence: But as the intrepid person faces with several situations of success or failure, he can consider the all aspects when takes risk and abate the negative results of his decision.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all