In 1984 a team of researchers found a meteorite in Antarctica that cameto Earthfromexcitingbecause severaplanetdiscovervcharacteristics of the meteorite suggested the existence of life forms on Mars First under an electron microscope one can see tiry foss

In 1984 a team of researchers found a meteorite in Antarctica that cameto Earthfromexcitingbecause severaplanetdiscovervcharacteristics of the meteorite suggested the existence of life-forms on Mars.First, under an electron microscope, one can see tiry fossils on the meteorite with shapes similar to Earth bacteria. Like Earth bacteria, the meteorite fossils aretube-like and segmented (i.e, composed of little segments or sections).Second, scientists found special chemical compounds in the meteorite that appear to be of bacterial origin. Thee compounds are molecules with guite acomplicated structure. On Earth such compounds often arise when simple organisms like bacteria decompose Thus the best explanation of the compounds on themeteorite is that they formed from similar decomposing organisms on Mars.Thirc. researchers discovered crains of macnette la maanetic mineral) in the meteorte that are similar to macnetite crains produced by bacteria on Earth. Earthbacteria use such maonetic grains as a sort of compass to navicate their movement using Earth's macnetic feld. The grains on the Martian meteorite are vensimiar in size. shape. and stucture to those proouced oy Earth bacteria. which makes it likey that they have been oroduced by bacteria on Mars.

In the passage, the the aurthor writes three points about the meteorite in Antarctica that came to Earth from the plant Mars. And the professor against all of them and giving three evidence.
At first, the electron microscope might not gives the certain shapes of the sample meteorite because the shape of meteorite are sometimes changing. Not always seems segment, it may be prepared by the microscope. So, it's artificial producer
Secondly, although scientists found special chemical componds in the meteorite that appear to be of bacterica orogin. These componds can also come from the volcanic activity behind the marshin volcanic.
Ultimately, the Earth magnatic field are strong enough to support the bacterica to follow. However the Mar's are relatively weakness. Thus it's useless for bacterica to use. So, they may use the non-living resource to navigate their movement.