Summarize the main points in the lecture and then explain how they cast doubt on the ideas in the reading passage

Summarize the main points in the lecture, and then explain how they cast doubt on the ideas in the reading passage.

The article states that the ways for checking the authenticity of map and provides the reason of support. However, the professor explains that these ways are explained on sided and refutes each of the author reason.
First, the reading states that the Vinland map is similar to the world map in 1420. The professor refutes this point. He states that according to Andrea Bianco its description is common the the time period of 1415 to 1460 in Germany, France and Italy. There are some frequent inconsistency in capital letters in Vinland. For example, Vinland was spell as "vinalanda"
Second, the article claims that parchment is the way to confirm the authenticity of map. However, the professor says,no doubt carbon 14 is used to date the map but may be it is old but the drawing is recent and arduous to produce the artifacts.
Third, the reading claims that carbon dating can not be used in ink sampling of map. The professor says that this claim is problematic. He explains that in the begining of 20th century specific form of titatium was used in commercial production of ink. I helps to find the authencities of old map.
As you can see, the author and lecture holds very different views on the map of Vinland.